Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The craziness of this week....

Lets see:
Over the weekend Matt's rear windshield shattered
Sammy started coming down with some respiratory illness which has gotten
worse, I am wondering if he is developing a sinus infection
Matt got some flu like illness with fever, aches chills etc. He has been
sick since sunday. And actually feels worse again today
Me: I got the approval to go back to patient care after 7months! And no
now believe I have plantar fasciitis!!! Not positive, but spoke
the doctor tonight on the phone and that is what she thinks. I will
get checked in the AM.
Sophia: the little darling was praying for all three of us tonight. She
was so incredibly sweet, and asking God to heal each of us, but
then also thanking Him for healing us. I am so thankful that my
children already are developing a faith that KNOWS what our God
can do.:-)
So that is our week so far in a nutshell. It has been a rough week but God is still God and He is still providing for us. We are praying that everyone feels better in the morning. Sam is supposed to have a sleep study tomorrow night at Children's, I am still unsure of whether or not they are going to reschedule due to his sickness. My friend graciously has agreed to take Miss Sophia while I am in Boston with Sam, again God is taking care of us....
My favorite verse of all time:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me:-)

No comments: