Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3 years ago today....

I was 35weeks and 2 days pregnant and admitted to the hospital for complications of pre-eclampsia and HELLP Syndrome. I was scared, overwhelmed and very sad that I again was getting so sick. With Sam by the time I realized I was getting sick I was really too sick to understand how bad off I was. But with Sophia I carried that fear throughout the pregnancy that I would again become so deathly ill. I am praising God that I didn't! That I delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl. Do I wish that I could have made it full term? Absolutely! Do I wish that I could have been one of those people who went into labor on my own, when I was full term and have a picture perfect delivery? Definitely! But that was not God's plan for me, and my birth story with Sophia brings such joy and amazement! I am so thankful that this precious baby girl was sent to us. Reminiscing about my precious beauty:-)
My last pregnancy pic, with Sammy the big brother (only 20months old!) kissing my belly

No comments: