Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

IVIG

Well we start the IVIG on monday. They were so good to me when I called. When I called on wednesday they asked me what days next week would work, and I told them and then they asked the times that would work and they put me in for the day and time that would work best for us! We had the discussion with Sam about it and he said "But I don't like when they poke at me." And I told him that I know but that this medicine will make him feel better. And he said "OK mommy I will be brave." When a three year old talks like that you know he has been through so much. But I am so proud of him and so thankful for this little boy. He is such a joy to me and such a wonderful teacher of keeping an upbeat attitude and keepin on keeping on even when you don't feel good and you don't want to. He is a little trooper and I am so thankful for him:-) So monday it is, please pray for the nurses to get the IV in on the first try and that there are no negative affects from it. Oh and guess what?!?!?!? Sammy's little friend Keegan will be there on monday too!:-)

1 comment:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Hugs for you and Sammy.

Hope everything goes really smoothly.

Hope your brave little man does really well for his canulation and that the day is not too bad.