Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Playground fun












Today we went to the playground with Denise and her kids. It was fun, but poor Sammy looks like he got in a fight. First he fell and got a terrible bloody nose, then he fell and skinned the side of his face, forehead and chin. Then to top it all off, we went back to mom's for a barbecue, and he was accidently hit in the head with a BAT!!!! Needless to say I can totally understand why there are crimes of passion, I had to physically leave because I wanted to hurt the child that hurt my baby! I am still so angry about it even though I know it was an accident. I mean he was old enough to know that he shouldn't be swinging a METAL bat around little kids, and I had already told him to pay attention to the kids when he was playing. He swung and knocked Sam right to the ground. I am still so mad. His poor little ear is black and blue, and has cuts and is very swollen as is the side of his head. Mom seems to think he will be fine, that the ear took the brunt of the blow. Say some prayers for my tough little guy please. I have a feeling these is the first of many boo-boos this summere

No comments: