Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Playtime with Daddy






Well for some reason Sam has continued to run a fever and is puking more each day. I started giving him the reflux medicne last week, basically to appease the doctors I am convinced it isn't reflux, and so I don't really expect this to work. Considering we have been giving it to him for over a week and it is only getting worse I would think that I was correct. He seems to still have a lot of fun though. Last night he absolutely unconsolable for about 30 minutes, it is horrifying to knwo that your child is in pain and there isn't anything you can do for them.


My youth pastor asked me how he was doing today and I filled him in. And then we prayed for him together. It was so refreshing, and now I must wait for God to heal him.


Here are some pictures from playing with Daddy...

No comments: