Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I.m It

So I am it! Stephanie (my23wktwins.blogspot.com) tagged me. So now I have to post 8 random things about myself...
1) I love chocolate chip cookie dough raw!! Matt used to bring it to me like that even when we
were dating.
2) I always thought that when I grew up I would be a missionary in Romania, and take care of
sick babies as a nurse
3) My favorite color is lime green
4) I have been to Germany, England, Switzerland, Austria, Mexico and of course the greatest
the USA. I want to go to Australia.
5) I have no knuckle in my thumb on my left hand, and am double jointed in my middle finger
6) I had a miscarriage, and I really feel like the baby was a boy, his name is Connor Matthew
7) My mom is the best person in the world, the one I admire and look up to the most
8) I love Julia Roberts, and all of her movies

No comments: