Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

Long DAy

Well yesterday Sam had an ultrasound of his liver. He did quite well with that, although he was starving becasue I couldn't feed him after midnight. They couldn't get over how cute he was in the radiology department. I don't blame them. And then all day I was sick to my stomach thinking that I was going to have to hold him down again for them to pick him some more for more blood. I had already done it the two previous days. So anyways mom/Meme to the rescue as usual. She met as at the hospital and she stayed with him while they poked and prodded. FIve different people and five pokes later they finally managed to get the blood they needed. The poor little guy had tape and bandaids everywhere. Then we came home and we took him to get icecream because I felt so bad about his day. He enjoyed it:) Then last night he spike another fever to 102.8, and was crabby, but he actaully only woke up once last night. I woke up this morning with this insane fear that something horrible had happened to him and he was too sick to even cry for us to come get him. WHen will this ever get better? I just keep praying that God will heal him or give the doctor's the wisdom they need to fix this.

1 comment:

23wktwinsmommy said...

Hi Danielle. It's okay, don't tag anyone, but write 8 random facts about yourself!
DId you get the ultrasound results? I asked your mom to call if you got them, so maybe you didn't yet. Let me know, cuz I am praying everything went fine.