Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"You hurt my feelings!!!"

So today Sophia was being very naughty. I turned around to her and said "Sophia Grace Weber you need to be quiet and stop your whining. There will be only indoor quiet voices in my van or you will have a time out when we get home."
She immediately starting crying. And continued to cry for a few minutes. She then said "Mommy you hurt my feelings so bad! God doesn't like it when you hurt peoples feelings." Ugghhh, I am so torn with this one, on the one hand she was naughty and does need to be reprimanded, however I also agree that God doesn't like us to be mean and hurt people. I am so thankful that my speaking to my children about our loving God is sticking with them. They have memorized a few bible verses which is so awesome to me. Their favorite right now is "Never stop praying" I Thessalonians 5:17

No comments: