Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thomas the Train










Last weekend we were so blessed to be given tickets to go see Sammy's greatest pretend friend, Thomas the Train. My mother in law won tickets for us!!! He was so excited and I really enjoyed watching my kids explore and experience something so different than what they have been exposed to before. The terrible thing about this day is that although I brought extra batteries for my camera I grabbed the wrong ones and therefore when my camera died I had none to replace them with:-(
And to top it all off it was down in Connecticut, a two and a half hour ride each way. And Sam had NO ACCIDENTS the whole day there or back. We stopped once on the way there for him to go but he made it the whole way home with no accidents.

No comments: