Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Tummy Time






Sophia is trying to figure out if this whole tummy time thing is for her. She usually cries the entire time but for once she behaved today and then decided she was bored and wanted to eat her fingers. She definitely seems to be having more issues/discomfort with reflux lately, so we are contemplating starting medicine for her. The doctor wants to leave it up to me, if I want to do it. I am on the fence about it, as I don't want to give her unneccessary medicine. I do realize that we don't do nearly as much tummy/ play time as we should because she pukes/chokes/coughs when laying down. Anyone out there that has treated and not treated, what would you recommend?

No comments: