Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Sometimes life is just hard

This is kind of one of those posts that is more for me than anyone else, so plese bear with me. I am totally struggling today with life and decisions that need to be made. Decisions about my family and children, my job and so much more. Struggling to find God's will in the mess of all that is going on. I know that I just need to stay focused on Him but sometimes when you are going through the trials of life it is easy to wallow in sadness, frustration, anger and hurt. So if you are reading this please pray for me and for all of my family and the situations we are struggling with. Pray for God's will for our lives, and for Him to direct each and every step that we take

1 comment:

Corinne said...

You are so loved Danielle! And yes it is hard also to stay focused on Him as the evil one tries hard to fill us with doubt and all sorts of negative thoughts....hang in there,we are all praying for you....lol,your favorite aunt in the world...oh wait,let's make that in the universe...works for me.....take care and God bless you all....