Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

How do you like my jeans






Oh my goodness, dressing a girl is so much fun. These are Sophia's first pair of jeans. We are doing well. We have her two month visit this week, I am hoping she will be around 8lb 5oz or more. She is so expressive and smiling more each day. She is sleeping really well at night too, slept 6 and a half hours last night!!! I feel like a whole new woman. Sam has taken to sitting in my clean laundry whenever there is a basket around. Crazy kid! He is now trying to share all of his toys, books, and occasionally his cup with his sister. It is so sweet. We watched Dasanee and Sam wanted to share his highchair with her.

No comments: