Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

PRAYERS please

Goodness, this is going to be a quick info filled update. Currently I am sitting in the hospital on bedrest. I called the hospital yesterday stating that I was having diarrhea and vomting and that I had a bad headache. They had me come in and did labs mostly just to appease me. But the labs came back bad, and then I had a big discussion with the doctor about how the baby isn't viable yet, and if I am already getting PRe-eclampsia or HELLP, the only resolution is to terminate this pregnancy. We have notified our prayer warriors and people have been praying. I ask that you do too. This mornign my liver tests were better than last night, but still not normal. And my platelet counts had dropped by about 30 points, but are still within the normal range. So at this point they are thinking that it probably isn't HELLP syndrome, but we will continue to watch the labs. Please be praying for this little miracle baby, and for our whole family. For wisdom for the doctors and for us. And for this baby to defy all the odds, and at the end of this, for not one person to deny how amazing God is:-)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I am so sorry to hear about the complications and am definitely praying!! You've got 2 miracles and praying this is little one is your third! Hang in there!