Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day and a Baby Update

Well I got discharged from the hospital, with instructions to do as little as possible, until I felt better. I certainly feel better today than I did on friday but about the same that I felt on saturday and sunday. Maybe not quite so tired. I guess that that is a good sign. Since I don't feel worse, then it probably isn't progressing HELLP syndrome.
My brother and his wife took the kids to the Memorial Day parade today and the kids had a blast. I am so thankful that they still got to go even though I couldn't take them. We just essentially spent the whole afternoon and evening at my parents today. I sat in a lounge chair in the shade and watched the kiddos playing. It was a perfect day with lots of good food, family and friends. I am so thankful that we live in an age where people love and support our military and the sacrifices that they make for us!!!

No comments: