Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Garden

It feels like we haven't seen the sun in a month, but all this rain certainly is helping the garden to grow. We have pole beans, sugar snap peas, tomatoes, zucchini and summer squash plants already growing. And someone from Matt's work gave us a Russian tomato plant, I guess he brought over seeds from Russia and they are now growing the plants. I am excited to see what the difference between their tomatoes and ours are. When there is a break in the rain I will take some pictures:-)
We are all doing well. Sammy has his kindergarden screening this week. It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is growing up and will be in kindergarden in the fall. Sophia is such a talker, we have these amazing conversations with her. We are awaiting a referral to go seea rheumatologist to see if they can figure out the cause of her pain, we are also seeing the head of orthopedics at Boston Children's next week. So please be praying about that.
I am feeling ok. I did have the UTI last week which was absolutely terrible. I can't believe I am 20 weeks along with Baby Surprise. As we get further along I am starting to get nervous but am praying that this pregnancy is the one that has no ambulance trips, no complications, no NICUs, no crisis' situations, no Magnesium, no pre-term labor and need for steroids, no pre-eclampsia or HELLP syndrome. I would be just beyond thrilled to go full term this time, be able to stay home until the end and go into labor like a normal person:-) I have actually started another blog as well. The new one is www.weberfamilylife2.blogspot.com
I was thinking that I would share this new blog once I announced I was pregnant but I haven't shared it until today. At some point I will probably transition over to the other one. Come follow my new one please:-) Leave a comment and let me know you came

No comments: