Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Super Sammy






Well as usual it has been forever since I have written. Let's see what is new... Sammy had his hearing eval last week, since he is about eight months behind speech wise, and has had so many ear infections. Well it went wonderfully, a little hard to get a 15month old to sit for a hearing test. But thankfully his hearing is fine. The only thing was that the cochlea didn't vibrate as it should have but she believes that that was due to the amt of fluid in there.

He also ran a temp up to 103.5 throughout the week last week for whatever reason. After about four days I finally decided maybe it was his ears or something and brought him to the doctor but his ears were fine, and then two days later the temp was gone. Just like in the past weird temps and who knows why...

The most exciting news is that Dennis will be home on Christmas Eve!!! I am so excited. Please pray for his continued safety as he finishes up this tour in Iraq. I can't believe it has been nearly fourteen months since he went back over. Can you imagine being a 22yr old kid on your second tour of duty and seeing your friends being killed all around you? I can't imagine emotionally what he is going through.

I will be seventeen weeks pregnant this week! THis pregnancy is so different than with Sam. Sometimes I could forget that I am pregnant except for how tired I am all the time. I am sure that taking care of the twins (who are so busy and getting around so well) and Sammy who is a wild man would be exhausting to anyone, especially if you are pregnant and also work nights too.

Here are some pictures that I took of Sammy in his little superman (or SUPER SAMMY) costume. He wore it to his friend's first birthday party.

No comments: