Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Video

Thanks to Stephanie I made this little video. Thanks for giving me the motivation. :)It is amazing to be reminded of how far we have come in the last year and a half. Sam has gotten so big, and although we have definitely had a rough time of it lately, we are so thoroughly blessed to have him. He is beautiful and funny, he is the sunshine on a cloudy day.
Today he continues to be miserable and very uncomfortable. We are still waiting to get another call back from Children's Hospital, to see what the new plan is. Hopefully they will figure out something soon.

2 comments:

23wktwinsmommy said...

Love the video Danielle. It came out beautiful. I'm glad you decided to do one!
Hope Sammy is feeling better real soon, and that Children's calls you and has figured out what is going on and what can be done.
Call me later tomorrow and let me know about Fri, I can understand if you need to stay home with Sammy.

奥利弗 said...

Hope that the baby is healthy I am a 18-year-old students imminently college entrance examination 。life comes up very busy。every time looking at baby's photograph admiring American life very much 。I am fond of Europe and America music very much especially Aretha Franklin & Chaka khan 。I am a catholic. I am one of choir. I like to sing.especially Be fond of the gospel song 。