Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2007

Kind of good news, kind of bad news





Today Sam had a pretty good day. He felt good for most of it, and I was able to take him swimming with Denise and Ron and the family. He had an absolute blast. Dasanee didn't even want to sit in the water at all because it was so cold but once SAm did it she did too.

So I went to work tonight and of course SAm's doctor called shortly after I left here. So there was a message. I am definitely disappointed that I missed it, but the jist of the conversation was that the Dr's at Children's don't think that this is significant enough to get him in any sooner than June 11th, unless something significant happens/changes between now and then. Our doctor spoke with them at length about the antibiotics and tapering them off and planning how to wean him off. So I feel better (kind of, I would have rather had him seen like last week) and now I have a better understanding of the plan. I just wish we could heal him quick.

Enjoy these pictures from our day...

No comments: