Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Trip to Florida





We haven't written in a while. Sam and I flew to Naples Florida for a week to visit my cousin Kerry and her family. Kerry has two boys and is expecting a third child in another month or so. It was nice to get away. The weather was beautiful, and we just basically did nothing. It was nice to not have any responsibilities except for taking care of Sam. I put him in a swing for the first time and he loved it. It was a little crazy at the airport though. Because of security issues or whatever, they made me dump out Sam's breast milk that he was actually drinking in the airport!!! I was quite annoyed but I guess if that keeps us safe it is worth it.

No comments: