Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Busy day= tired Baby


Sam is thinking about crawling, as he is finally getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. It is crazy how something so little can be so exciting. He is also working on his third tooth, which he reminds me of everytime his is nursing. OUCH!!

Sam and I made our way to Logan Airport yesterday to pick up my cousin Kerry and Serena, let me just say that two screaming babies in standstill traffic on 495 is not fun!! But we survived. Needless to say Sam was completely exhausted at the end of the day, and slept until 6:45 this morning. We saw a group of soldiers getting off the plane prior to Kerry arriving. They were home from Afghanistan, not one person applauded their service or said thank you for risking their lives for us!! Well I did, and they were so happy I did. It of course made me miss Dennis all the more:( Speaking of Dennis his leave has just gotten extended to 15 months, which means it will be January of 2008 before we see him again. Not to mention that this will be his 3rd Christmas in the past 4 years spent in Iraq. Please pray for him, and for the rest of our military.

No comments: