Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Miracle baby survives surgery

I feel like I am failing this baby already. After being admitted, the Dr did an ultrasound of my liver and gallbladder, and has now decided that that is why I am so sick. The surgeon has said that the baby is malnourished and starving as I am so malnourished from all the vomiting. I didn't know, I thought that this was all morning sickness. They said that I need to have my gallbladder out, so at 17weeks and 3 days that is what I did.
And of course our little miracle baby survived, although we were warned that there was a real possibility that I would go into labor with the anesthesia meds, but thankfully I didn't. This poor baby has been through so much already.
I actually know that I felt the baby move after the surgery, it was like it was telling me "yeah mom I am here and I am still okay." With all of the surgery and stuff I have now found out that we are expecting a BOY!!! WE are so thrilled, we would have been just as thrilled with a girl as well.

No comments: