Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Trust Me

Today at church my wonderful sister-in-law Tracy sang a song called "Trust Me" by Crystal Lewis, and I really felt like God was speaking directly to me, telling/reminding me that He is in control and I just have to trust Him. I continue to bleed, and the OB doctor said that there is no hope and that I should just give up on this baby, but my family practice doctor is still supportive and God is the ultimate decider of what will happen. I keep listening to that song, a specific line says"trust me, trust me, though you can't see." So I have told God that I am trusting Him to have my hormone levels to go into the 90,000 range, and guess what they went up to 97,000!!!

No comments: